Strengthen your sales process and drive successful sales
Do you want to drive successful sales? Then you need to learn how to master your sales process. How do you keep track of your business opportunities? And where do you find suitable prospects? We have met our Business Area Manager, Charlotte Magne, who will give you smart tips on how to get your business opportunities under control.
Can you tell us a little about yourself – Who are you and what are you working with here at Releye?
– My name is Lotta Magne and I work here as a Business Area Manager for our business area, Salesforce. Among other things, I am responsible for our profit & los and make sure that our consultants have work to do continuously – neither too much or too little, says Lotta and continues:
– To achieve this goal, I must work with sales – to get new customers or growing on existing ones.
What makes you keep track of our business opportunities?
– I work a lot in our own CRM system, and of course in our deal pipe to get a good overview of when we will close a business opportunity. Furthermore, I combine the pipeline work with reconciliations and deeper analysis of our prospects’ needs.
How and where do we find suitable customers?
– If I feel that the pipe is small, we need to make an effort to acquire more leads. We can do this by getting help by a tele marketing agency, organizing an event or sharing leads pipeline with our partners. Since our Salesforce Business Area is in a growth stage, this is something that I do most of the time.
How do we make sure we close our business opportunities?
– If we have many businesses in the final stage, it’s important to focus on closing them. Then I spend a lot of time on phone or Skype, updating offers and having internal meetings with our architects and experts to find the best possible solution proposal for the customer.
Do you think it is fun to work with sales?
– It’s a lot of fun. There is much business development in our sales process since we work with complex business solutions. So, my job is to find a suitable and good solution for the customer, which fits their business and long-term strategy, says Lotta and continues:
– Since I am also the Account Manager, I get the opportunity to follow them from new customer to implemented solution – and see the effects from the customer strategy and solution we designed with the customer.
What is important to think about during a first meeting with the customer?
- Listen to the customer and find their needs? In the next step, you are responsible for coming up with a suitable solution for them.
- Build trust – You represent your company and of course you want a second meeting. Show the customer that you are interested in them and maybe even come up with quick tips directly in the meeting to make the customer understand that you know what you are talking about.
- Evaluate the customer – Allow you to be a little picky. Even though it was a good meeting, the customer may not be right for you right now. Will they make a decision in near future or in a very long time? Perhaps you should hand over the lead to marketing and let them nurture it before you contact them again?
Video: Lotta talks about our Salesprocess (In Swedish)
Get inspierd and read more
Many want to expand their accessibility to customer service with new digital tools. The possibilities are endless, and the sky is the limit. But where should you start? Here are 5 tips on how to digitalize your customer service. Get inspired and get in touch if you...
It’s fortunate that we are already so digital! For those of you who are wondering how we are doing at this “work at home” times, here is a summary of how we work with digital tools to continue to be available and provide excellent service: By using digital tools such...
More than six months has passed since Salesforce acquired the market-leading analytics platform Tableau. What has happened since then and what might we see in the future? We talked to our Tableau expert, Markus Rundal, who answers the most common questions and...